Transfer by car from Cairo to El Bahariya Oasis (385km/ 4 hours) check - in international health center and local tour until sunset. Hot spring massage, sauna and gymnasium. Dinner. Overnight camping.
Breakfast and departure on a half asphalt / half of road day trip to black white desert by land Cruiser, including lunch - picnic. Sunset at the white desert and Dinner, Overnight camping in the white desert. Overnight camping.
Breakfast, back to the El Bahariya Oasis then visit the antiquities of EL Bahariya Oasis, Greek Roman mummies at the antiquities office, Greek Roman cemetery from valley of mummies temple of Alexander the Great, Pharonic Temple "Ain El Maftella" (26th Dynasty), Pharonic Thumb "Banatiu" (26th Dynasty), Lunch, Back to Cairo.
- 2 nights desert safari Camping / Hotel on full board basis.
- All transfers.
- Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
- All your tours and excursions are with 4x4.
- The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
- All your visits include entrance fees.
- Our prices include all taxes and services.
- Visa Entry for Egypt.
- Personal items.
- Any other items not mentioned.
More Detail About Safari
All the mentioned itinerary by 4WD Toyota land Cruiser newest model (fully air-conditioned, with maximum of 6 pax per car, all seats are facing forward providing that all guests will have window seats at disposal for all the trip).
Every 4WD will be equipped with
- Powerful Diesel engines
- Radio Am/Fm and cassette player
- Cool bottle
The leading car will be equipped with
- GPS system
- First aid kit Tour
- Tour leader/Guide
- Cool box
Tented camp will include
- Spacious, well ventilated dome tents including Mattresses, blankets, sleeping bags and bed sheets
- All necessary cooking gear, kitchen utensils, mugs and glassware
- Binoculars, reference books on Egypt
- Cool boxes
- Trash bags
- Ice boxes
- Fire grill and cooking stoves
Camping or hotel used is clean (with hot water bathrooms, the best in the oases.)
Food and Beverage
- Breakfast (juice, tea, coffee, jam, cheese, beans, eggs and bread)
- Picnic lunch (Fresh vegetables, white cheese, tuna, sardines, chips& fruits)
- Dinner (Rice or pasta, cooked vegetables, soup and chicken or beef)
- Tea & coffee with all meals .1 mineral water.