Bahariya Oasis - Day 1
Departure from Cairo to El Bahariya Oasis (385km) about four hours. Visit the little museum in Bawiti with some fascinating local finds. Then we will enter the marvelous and refreshingly original tomb of Benantui from the 26th. dynasty. Next, to the Amasis chapels which are being preserved in an unusually sympathetic style. After a visit to the Temple of Alexander drive to visit the Engish house, the hot springs and watch the sun go down over the salt lake. Overnight Camping.
Bahariya Oasis - Day 2
After breakfast, In the morning Drive towards the incredible white desert, on the way we will stop by the Crystal and black Mountains for visit and lunch. Visit the White Desert & enjoy seeing the beautiful shapes of lime stone, Overnight in camp in the White Desert.
Bahariya Oasis - Day 3
After Breakfast, In the morning Drive to the small oasis of Farafra to visit the art museum the hot spring and the old oasis then have lunch after that continue driving to reach Dakhla. On the way we visit the Picturesque village of El Qasr, Deir El Hagar and visit the Roman burial Ground of Mozawaka then drive to the painted rock at the yallew desert to enjoy the camel rock, Overnight camping.
Bahariya Oasis - Day 4
Breakfast, back to Bahariya Oasis for Back to your hotel in Cairo.
- 3 Nights desert safari Camping / Hotel on full board basis.
- All transfers.
- Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
- All your tours and excursions are with 4x4.
- The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
- All your visits include entrance fees.
- Our prices include all taxes and services.
- Visa Entry for Egypt.
- Personal items.
- Any other items not mentioned
Tented camp will include
- Spacious, well ventilated dome tents including Mattresses, blankets, sleeping bags and bed sheets
- All necessary cooking gear, kitchen utensils, mugs and glassware
- Binoculars, reference books on Egypt
- Cool boxes
- Trash bags
- Ice boxes
- Fire grill and cooking stoves
Camping or hotel used is clean (with hot water bathrooms, the best in the oases.)
Food and Beverage
- Breakfast (juice, tea, coffee, jam, cheese, beans, eggs and bread)
- Picnic lunch (Fresh vegetables, white cheese, tuna, sardines, chips& fruits)
- Dinner (Rice or pasta, cooked vegetables, soup and chicken or beef)
- Tea & coffee with all meals .1 mineral water.