- 8 Days/7 Nights
- 3 Nights Cairo
- 1 Night Marsa Matrouh
- 1 Nights Siwa Oases
- 1 Night Bahariya Oases
- 1 Night White Desert
Desert Adventure - Day 1
Arrival to Cairo airport, our representative will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. From the airport you will be transferred by a private A/C car to your hotel.
(Optional) Cairo by night, Pick you up from your Hotel then start your Tour. This is a city tour all around Cairo to see the know places in Cairo At the end transfer you back to your Hotel, Overnight in Cairo.
Desert Adventure - Day 2
Breakfast. Start your full day visiting the Egyptian Museum of antiquities. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. Visit the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Cheops is the most colossal ever built. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx - a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren.
Then visit Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques :etc. At the end of the day we will transfer you back to your hotel.
(Optional) Dinner Cruise including transportation, dinner, Belly Dancer, Tanura Show. Overnight in Cairo.
Desert Adventure - Day 3
Breakfast, Transfer from Cairo to Alexandria by air conditioned private bus, arrival Alexandria, transfer to your hotel, after check in, , start your full day tour Full day Tour: El Alamein Leave Alexandria at 8:00 am by car through the Western Desert road (70 miles) to El Haman and El Alamein (the Two Flags), where one of the most decisive battles of World War II (October 1942) took place. Visit the battlefield, the Allied Forces cemetery, Rommel's headquarters, and the German and Italian Memorial Monument. Cold lunch will be served at the "El Alamein Hotel" on the beach. Return to Alexandria in the afternoon. Drive to Marsa Matrouh on the Mediterranean Coast. Overnight in Marsa Matrouh.
Desert Adventure - Day 4
Breakfast, Move onto Siwa Oasis start , visit Dead Mountain, Siwa House Museum & the Old Fortress of Shali, then the Oracle Temple where you will see the coronation hall of Alexander the Great, and then the ruins of Amoun Temple. Have a swim in Cleopatra Pool, then Dakrour Mountain (famous for its hot sand, the best place ever for sand bath, used as an effective natural cure for rheumatism, rheumatoid:etc), Overnight Camping.
Desert Adventure - Day 5
Breakfast, we head off road on a 450-km journey to Bahariya Oasis. We pass by Bahrein, Nawemisa and Sitra Oases. Lunch en route, we pass through magnificent sand dunes of the Great Sand Sea. Upon reaching Bahariya oasis, we check in our hotel, after dinner we go off road to bathe in the hot spring under the stars, Overnight Camping.
Desert Adventure - Day 6
Breakfast, enjoy your visits to the old village and see the groves of palms and fruit trees. Drive on a half asphalt / half of road towards the incredible White Desert. On the way we will stop at the Black and Crystal Mountain. Sunset at the white desert. Dinner , Overnight in White Desert (Camp)
Desert Adventure - Day 7
After breakfast, transfer back to Cairo. Arrival, meet & assist by our local representative then transfer to your hotel
(Optional )Cairo Felucca Trip Sailing Trip on the Nile (at Night): Pick you up from your Hotel ,Take a relaxing ride down the Nile on a felucca, a traditional Egyptian sailing boat, and see a different side of Cairo. This 1-hour ride gives you plenty of time to experience this unique mode of transport. Your trip Overnight in Cairo..
Desert Adventure - Day 8
Breakfast at the hotel, our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed breakfast basis
- 3 nights desert safari on full board basis.
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Aswan on bed & breakfast basis.
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Luxor on bed & breakfast basis.
- 2 nights on Traditional felucca boat - full board - excludes drinks.
- 2 nights sleeper train with HB.
- All transfers.
- Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
- All your tours and excursions are with A/C bus.
- The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
- All your visits include entrance fees.
- Our prices include all taxes and services
- 1 full day in Cairo including Egyptian Museum, Citadel, Pyramids & Sphinx.
- 1 full day Cairo, Sakkara, Memphis & Citadel.
- 2 full days in Luxor visit the Valley of Kings and Queens, Temple of Hatshepsut
- Visa Entry for Egypt.
- Personal items.
- Any other items not mentioned.
- Domestic air tickets Luxor/Cairo
More Detail About Safari
All the mentioned itinerary by 4WD Toyota land Cruiser newest model (fully air-conditioned, with maximum of 6 pax per car, all seats are facing forward providing that all guests will have window seats at disposal for all the trip)
Every 4WD will be equipped with
- Powerful Diesel engines
- Radio Am/Fm and cassette player
- Cool bottle
The leading car will be equipped with
- GPS system
- First aid kit Tour
- Cool box
Tented camp will include
- Spacious, well ventilated dome tents including Mattresses, blankets, sleeping bags and bed sheets-All necessary cooking gear, kitchen utensils, mugs and glassware
- Binoculars, reference books on Egypt
- Cool boxes
- Trash bags
- Ice boxes
- Fire grill and cooking stoves
Camping or hotel used is clean (with hot water bathrooms, the best in the oases.)
Food and Beverage
- Breakfast (juice, tea, coffee, jam, cheese, beans, eggs and bread)
- Picnic lunch (Fresh vegetables, white cheese, tuna, sardines, chips& fruits)
- Dinner (Rice or pasta, cooked vegetables, soup and chicken or beef) tea & coffee with all meals .1 mineral water