Jana guide will pick you up from your hotel / airport. You will start your tour to visit the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. Then we will move on to visit the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period.
The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world, as well as Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920 when his tomb was excavated. Shopping at Khan El Khalili Bazaar, one of the most famous and oldest bazaars in the Middle East. Later transfer back to your hotel.
- The 3rd Pyramid in Giza Plateau
- The Sphinx in Giza Plateau
- The Egyptian Museum Entrance
- Tutankhamen Coffin
- Golden Statues in the Egyptian Museum
- Khan El Khalili
- All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo.
- All Service charges & taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entry visa to Egypt.