Jana Tours guide will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy an excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates back to the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. Move to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser. After that transfer to Memphis which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Old Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt, and see the Statue of Jana Tours II.
- Giza platau , Pyramids and Sphinx.
- The Vally Temple In Giza platau, Egypt.
- Memphis at Giza.
- the Statue of Jana Tours II at memphis, Egypt.
- All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
- All Service charges & taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry visa to Egypt