Jana Tours guide will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy a trip to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. After that visit Old Cairo where you will enjoy, the Hanging Church, Abu Sirga Church and Synagogue. Back to your hotel.
- Treasures of the Child-King Tutankhamen, Egyptian Museum, Cairo, Egypt.
- Hanging church in coptic cairo.
- Jewish Synagogue in egypt.
- Abu Sirga Church in cairo.
- All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
- All Service charges & taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry visa to Egypt
Price Per Person
- 2-3 Persons: 60$USD
- 4-6 Persons: 55$USD
- 7-10 Persons: 50$USD