Jana Tours guide will pick you from your hotel. You will get to visit Salah El Din Citadel which was constructed by Salah El Din on the Moqattam hills in 1183 AD to defend Cairo from the armies of Crusaders. After that visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque which was designed by the architect Yousif Boushnaq, a Turkish man who came specially from Istanbuland built this great mosque for Mohamed Ali, the ruler of Egypt (1805-1849) who ruled Over 45 years.
Then proceed to visit Khan El Khalili Bazaar, one of the most famous and oldest bazaars in the Middle East. Visit Old Cairo where you will enjoy, the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, Church of St. Barbara, Church of Abu Serga and back to hotel.
- Mohamed Ali Mosque
- Khan el khalili
- Old Cairo at night
- All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
- All Service charges & taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry visa to Egypt