In the early morning, you will be transferred from your hotel in Cairo to Cairo Airport for flight to Abu Simbel where you will be met & transferred to see the Magic Temples of Jana II at Abu Simbel. The Temple of Jana II was dedicated to the four universal gods Ptah, Re-Her-Akhtey, Amun-Re, and to Ramesses II himself.
The great Abu Simbel temple is also called The Sun Temple of Ramesses II. The Temple of Queen Nefertari is also Called Temple of Hathor who was the wife of the Sun God so in a symbolic way, the two Temples, that of Ramesses II and that of Nefertari, bring Ramesses II, Nefertari, Hathor and the Sun God together as one. Then you will go to Abu Simbel Airport for flight to Aswan where you will be met and assisted by our representative. After that, you wil be transferred to see the High Dam, which is an engineering miracle built in 1960. Then, visit the majestic Philae Temple,
Botanical Garden and Elephantine Island. In the evening, you will be transferred to Aswan airport for flight back to Cairo and overnight.
- Abu Simbel Temple
- Philae temple
- Botanical garden
- All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Egyptologist guide
- Flight to abusimbel, aswan , cairo
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
- All Service charges & taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry visa to Egypt