Jana Tours guide will meet you in your hotel. You will drive by a modern air-conditioned vehicle to Wadi El-Natrun, the actual birthplace for Christian monasticism. Basically, there were about 50 monasteries, only 4 have survived into modern times. Begin your trip with Deir al-Baramus which is the oldest of the surviving 4 monasteries, and in many ways the most isolated, then proceeds to Deir Anba Bishoi whose body is still in the monastery.
You will end your trip with Deir El-Suryani which is the smallest and most compact of the 4 monasteries.
- Monestaries at Wadi El Natroun
- ANBA BISHOY moastery, Wadi el Natrun
- Kloster bei Wadi El Natrun
- Wadi El-Natrun
- Deir Abu Magar
- All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Egyptologist guide
- Flight to abusimbel, aswan , cairo
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
- All Service charges & taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry visa to Egypt